Are you close to finishing your studies in physiological plant breeding? Do you want to contribute to our portfolio of decorative and tasteful vegetables?
Who are we?
Prudac is a fast-growing breeding company that develops innovative vegetable varieties for the professional and hobby market. We are an international company with a world-wide customer base of vegetable and ornamental growers. Located in Enkhuizen, The Netherlands, we form a small, international team.
What are we looking for?
- A degree in physiological plant breeding and relevant knowledge of breeding techniques
- A drive to speed up our breeding program and an ambition to develop reliable productions methods
- Initiative, flexibility and the ability to work independently
What do we offer?
- A varied range of duties, steep learning curve and the opportunity to shape your own job
- Examples of learning opportunities: double haploid production, micropropagation, chemical and genetic mutagenesis and embryo rescue.
- A chance to learn the trade first hand by cooperating closely with our breeders and managing director
- Support in your (potential) move to Enkhuizen and housing during the first period
Ard Ammerlaan (Managing Director)