Cauliflower is actually something for experienced gardeners. Is it too hot or too dry, they stay small with loose heads. However, there are varieties which easily give. The cauliflower-Quintet for laid-back gardeners. It's origin is from dry areas in Korea where careful water management is a must. This creates a unique opportunity for professionals in dry area's and hobby gardeners.
- The short leaves evaporate less water - what is good for your carbon footprint and your wallet.
- A thick layer of wax on the leaves makes it hard for pests and fungal diseases.
- The five types of collection of "Cauliflower for Dummies" have various crop times.
- Sow and plant only once and harvest for 20 weeks!
- Give your client a bonus, new heads follow the first with our Exp. 924-Multihead