James F1 is for professional growers. James grows up and present 2-3 bunches on top of the plant with small leafs. The height depends on culture management and varies from 25-40 cm. The central stem needs support, 2-3 sticks. The pot size varies from 12 to 17 cm. Spring planting under standard conditions; 12 weeks crop. Average fruit production is more than 80 fruits a plant. EU Registration; PJT422090
Possible actions to influence the performance:
- Do a small trial (50 plants) to learn more about the crop performance.
- Do not pinch the plant
- To fill out a large container, divide an odd number of plants right about the pot.
- Feed the plant once a week and water them regularly; lots of fruits takes a lot of fertilisation.
- For our clients and press publications we have a specific crop description and HR pictures available.
- Ideal Pot size 13-15 cm to grow till first red fruits
- Use Snack/Salad
- Growth Upright-Spreading; Culture 12-14 wks from seed
- Height/Diameter 30 cm / 20 cm
- Fertilisation need High, like all tomatoes
- Disease tolerance Good, especially to milde