The Cauliflower F1 – Bouquet is a sweet tasting cauliflower that never turns bitter. Ideal for frying and baking. Its cell structure ensures a short cooking time, like the cooking time of broccoli. The plant is fast growing, day length neutral and tolerant of high temperatures. The Cauliflower F1 - Bouquet develops a 20-30 cm / 8-12” wide curd and relative small, wax-coated leaves which minimise evaporation and protect against fungi and insects.
- Crop time from planting to first harvest is 9 weeks
- If young plants are stressed, they will not produce a good curd
- Maximum harvest: ± 2 kg / 71 oz
- Suitable for various day-length periods
- Suitable pot sizes: 15-19 cm / 6-9”